Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Ble$$ing$

I just wanna blog how thankful I am for the recent blessings we've had--money related ones that is...

First off there's the previously mentioned extra job Ben got doing graphic design...YAYA!!!

Then there's the $980 student loan that was FORGIVEN this past month! No more $50 a month for me!!!

And lastly... the student loan Ben put on hold in September had some issues and they were trying to make us pay about 7 months worth of payments!! Thank goodness for the words "This call may be recorded for quality control purposes..." it saved our butts!!! Thank you woman who went the extra mile to research our account and freeze it until December 2013!!!

I loooooove when things work out!!! Somehow I know it always will!!! :-)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

It's amazing how things work out like that sometimes. Congrats!