Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

YAY for me

I have been SO tired lately that I literally just sit on the couch when I wake up in the morning and watch tv...then I get home from work and do the same thing. If I DO get up to do "just a little bit" I end up getting a LOT done. So it's just getting me off the couch that is the key. I don't remember feeling this tired since I was a kid and had pulled an all nighter with my friends! And trust me--I'm getting 9-10 hour night sleep every night! I gotta admit--caffeine and I have been friends today. Oh well...

So last night I had been sitting in my usual couch position for about 2 1/2 hours when I asked Ben if he'd gotten the mail. Oh yeah...he had. I opened one of the letters to me to find it was my $500 check from my second online offer I completed! I had been waiting for it to come Fed Ex...so I had no idea it had even arrived! I was SO excited!

If you haven't looked into doing one of these offers, you really SHOULD because they are legit and so far I have done 3 (received 2 with the other one on it's way) worth $1500.00. I have spent about $150 out of pocket. SO....check into it!

3 comments:

Teria Brooks said...

I think that's awesome!! I have looked into it, but I am kind of scared! I need to just dive in and try it out. It obviously pays off, right? Which ones to you do?

Marci said...

were do you do these at and which ones do you do? that is so awesome, i always thought they were just a scam but watching you i think i may be wrong and i think i should try it!

Errin said...

can you just do it for me? heheheh! way to go girl!