Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Connor Tyrrel-32ish weeks

Here's our sweet baby at roughly 32 weeks! He is measuring a LOT bigger than that..about 34 weeks and a few days. According to their measurements he is almost 5 pounds...so either he's gonna be a FATTY or he's coming early! They said he'd be due November 29th if those measurements were accurate. Unfortunately even the docs don't trust their own machinery and said they can't technically change my due date. But trust me--I'll be surprised if he doesn't come at least a little early! He's measured at least a week ahead the whole time...so if he wants to come a bit early that's fine with me! Here's a cute little face shot of him! He's turned and his head is down where it should be...so we're just waiting for him to grow and be ready to come into the world! Everything is ok with his heart, nothing to worry about there...now we just gotta stay healthy!



2 comments:

Christina said...

how exciting! i loved getting ultrasounds...that alone is almost worth getting pregnant again :) glad to hear everything is still going well.

Avree said...

I'm glad things are on track for a healthy baby! Those measurements can be pretty off. Two days before I had Spencer my doctor did an ultrasound and said he was measuring at 7.5 pounds so when my water broke I was glad that I wasn't going to have to push out a big baby, well no such luck, he weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces, that's almost a 2 pound error! Anyways...I hope this last little bit goes well for you!