Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I feel the earth MOVE!

Ok ok so maybe not the EARTH move...but I felt our baby move! I was hesitant on posting because some may be skeptic that I felt it this soon...but I don't have any doubt in my mind! I've been wondering for a few days if it was just my imagination or if it was the baby, I felt little movements that could either be gas bubbles or something new...but I could tell it was a little different than gas. I'm naturally a person who analyzes EVERYTHING that happens in my body, so I've been way in tune, waiting for it. But I didn't want to be TOO paranoid assuming everything was baby! So I waited to say anything to anyone but Ben.

Last night I was taking a bath as I love to do, reading my pregnancy book when all of a sudden I felt a very distinct little jab in my lower tummy, right about where the baby is. It was NOT gas, I know for sure! I don't think it was a kick necessarily, but I think it was some sort of movement!
Today I have been sitting at work feeling little tugs and flutters all afternoon. I looked up online what other women describe the movement to feel like, and it's right on with what I've been feeling! It's SO exciting and I'm so happy to feel the little one moving around! Makes me even more anxious to know if it's a boy or a girl so I know SOMETHING about this baby! :)

Here is what the baby should look like right now...so amazing!Just thought I'd post for posterity reasons...and for anyone who cares to read about my little development!

6 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

thats so awesome! i cant imagine what that feeling would be like but im sure its amazing! :D im so happy for you! :D yay! babies are awesome haha
hope you are feeling ok, have you had bad morning sickness?

KaraCampbell said...

Hooray! Best feeling in the world. Women are SO lucky to experience the sweetness of a new life wriggling around in the womb. Seriously N-O-T-H-I-N-G beats that feeling.

KaraCampbell said...

Hooray! Best feeling in the world. Women are SO lucky to experience the sweetness of a new life wriggling around in the womb. Seriously N-O-T-H-I-N-G beats that feeling.

Avree said...

Feeling the baby kick is pretty much the ONLY thing I missed about being pregnant, it is one of the most amazing feelings in the world! And just wait until you can let Ben put his hand on your belly and feel your little one kick, that is also so fun!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

THat is so awesome!! How exciting!! Can't wait to have that experiance :)

Unknown said...

ahhh this makes me so excited~ serioussly with my first baby all i did was lay in the tub and read my prego books...love it