Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Dieting...


SO...today is day one of mine and Ben's NEW diet! I've tried it before but when I went through some things I sort of discarded it...and now we're trying it together! I can't wait to look like the awesome girl in the picture!!! Ha ha ha. It's a six week diet, but it also comes with a six day mini diet, in which you're supposed to lose a whole pant size in six days. It's not SUPER intense like cabbage soup...YUCK...but it's very straightforward. Ben and I have different body types so are on similar but different diets...If you want to check it out for yourself go here.

So far today I have had 3 egg whites, 1/2 cup of mixed berries (this is basically 2 strawberries, 3 raspberries and 2 blackberries...) 3 oz of turkey, and a cup of fresh greens. I made little turkey spinach wraps...yum.

So far today Ben has had 4 oz turkey, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 4 oz of tuna (which is sad because he HATES fish) and 1 cup greens. I made him a spinach tuna salad...and he's strugglin. Sadly he mostly eats fish on this diet ...and I love fish but I have to stick to chicken and turkey.

It's sorta intense the first 6 days, but after this we are switching to the moderate 6 week diet. It'll have a bit more variety! But it guarantees you will lose 30 pounds in 6 weeks or you get your money back! And since that's all the weight I need to lose...and it'd be off by my birthday- I'm on board! I'm gonna keep a little daily log... or every couple of days- depends on how bored I get. We'll see how we do! :)

YAY FOR DIETING!!!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

wow-good luck!!! I could never do that, but I really hope it works out for you! Keep posting, I would love to hear about how it goes!

Errin said...

good luck babe!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

yeah! Good luck! Let me know how it goes! :)

Lauren said...

Woo HOO!! You can do it!! I'm rooting fer the both of yas!!

According to Ana said...

man i cant do diets unless they include gummy bears. your breakfast sounded pretty goog