Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wedding Frenzy!

Well everyone, I'm officially the MOST indecisive bride EVER! I did a funny thing today! I bought a DIFFERENT wedding dress! I had mine at such a low price and the owners of Bridal Elegance are SO generous they let me have a discount on ANOTHER dress because I just kept picturing it differently. I was a nervous wreck last night because I kept thinking about how I had bought the WRONG DRESS!!! I loved my dress...but I was e-mailing Mikki my photographer, and when I was envisioning our bridal shoot, I was picturing me in another dress! So I went to the store today, tried it on, and bought it! Ben won't know what my dress looks like now! :) So I'm relieved and happy and in full wedding planning mode! Everyone sympathize and pray for my sanity! :)

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Hahahaha!!! How fun that it will be a surprise to Ben! Although wedding planning is a frenzy, it's also something so fun! Love ya!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ha ha that is awesome! I am buying another dress here shortly too! :)

Again because I pictured me in a different dress. :) SO.. We will see!! :)

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Hey this is Hayley "Cash" I'm glad I found you and congrats on getting married. I'm way excited for the both of you. It seems like you have a lot of fun together. I'm also glad that you got the right dress!!! what a stressful thing. Well check out our blog our little one is not little any more, nine months crazy HUH!