Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CRAZY WEEK!!!



BEN AND I JUST SPENT A FUN WEEK TOGETHER IN CALIFORNIA! WE ARE PLANNING OUR FUTURE LIFE THERE, BUT BEFORE ALL THE PLANNING BEGAN,WE HAD A VERY FUN TRIP TO DISNEYLAND FOR VALENTINES!!! HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FUN PICTURES....


THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME WE WERE THERE IN ENOUGH DAYLIGHT TO TAKE GOOD PICTURES!!!





YOU CAN BARELY SEE US IN THE FRONT ON THE LEFT, I LOVE THS RIDE, BUT I FREAK OUT EVERYTIME!!!







ISN'T THIS SO CUTE WITH THE SUN SETTING BEHIND US???



So after a really REALLY long night
the night before during which I spent 13 hours in the Las Vegas airport. If you ever want to feel within reach of insanity...try it! Ben joked that I should have kept a log of all the things that happened within that 13 hours, by videotaping myself. It would have been an interesting video to say the least. I cried three times (thanks to the birth control) and slept for 45 minutes before some idiot decided to play the slots! (at 5 a.m) Why did I have to be stuck in VEGAS of all places...the only one with slot machines! So lame. But I lived to tell about it :) Anyway, it was a long week full of fun AND stress! But I am officially moving to California in about two weeks! YAY!

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

How fun! I'm so jealous! I'll have to say that we will be visiting A LOT if Disneyland is within reach! I LOVE Tower of Terror! XOXO!!

Robyn said...

yay! I'm so glad you'll be just a short drive away! lincoln loves his auntie kirsty!!!!!!!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Ha ha That is so cute! You guys are awesome! Ha ha!

And HOw fun to spend V-Day at Disneyland!!!