Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mother's day and more summer/spring moments through photos!

Mother's day was fabulous this year as I recall. I love being a mommy to these two handsome boys! I think it's sad that mother's day has to fall on a Sunday because I couldn't get fresh diet coke! Haha...but it really was a nice relaxing day. I think Ben made us chicken parmesan which is becoming a bit of a tradition. 

 Aren't my kids so beautiful!?


These are a few of our photos from the big solar eclipse. We loved seeing the way the light changed outside. It was so warm and beautiful!





I took the kids to the park a few times before it got terribly hot. Parker was always a bit tired and ornery since his nap time was semi-interrupted from these jaunts. But Connor loved playing on all the slides and then going to see the "gucks"!

 I can't believe we don't take advantage of this beautiful park that is right up the street more often. The pond is so serene and while these ducks are a bit crazy and chase you..they are so pretty. And so are the big fish!

 Bye bye ducks! See ya later!  Aunt Tasha came too and ended up doing a report on these ducks for the science fair and won second prize! 

No comments: