Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The home stretch

So I'm at the dreaded end of this pregnancy and you'll hear me saying things like "This is the last time I'm doing this. And if he's not a good baby I'll REALLY be done..." I waddle around and stop mid stride when the baby pushes down too hard on my lady parts and a pained look has become quite normal to see on my face. I feel like a weenie that I whine like I do...but honestly feel like I whined more with my first pregnancy! I really am grateful for many people who say "Wow you don't even look like you're about ready to have this baby! You look great!" I don't believe them but it's nice to hear :-)

My hips are so sore, I toss from one side to the other at least 10 times a night! My dreams are CRAZY weird...including characters from Glee, Modern Family, friends I haven't seen in a LONG time and people who don't exist. It's a hectic night usually.

So aside from THAT fun business...I'm so stressed and really starting to feel like life is ALWAYS going to be frustrating and full of unreliable-ness. We still haven't heard from Santa Fe and were supposed to hear on Tuesday. SO either they are taking a while to come up with an offer, or they aren't gonna hire Ben. Either way, WHAT THE HECK!? Why are people so inconsiderate?! Yale took forever to call and that was BAD news so now we are just worried and paranoid. Everything went SO well while Ben interviewed and they acted like they loved him and wanted him to be happy with the area. He did everything right. So if they don't hire him they are STUPID IDIOTS. Thank goodness my blog is private....

Remember how I posted about that Empire Waste company that had a flying piece of particle board hit our car on the freeway in February? Could have hurt us real bad if it had gone through the windshield? Lucky that all it did was crack the front bumper and slice the bra.....but guess what? They are denying it happened, refusing to pay, and refusing to let their insurance pay. So we get the joy of taking them to small claims. When? I have no idea. The holidays are fast approaching and my baby is due soon. I hate I repeat HATE people. Ben pointed out that he has never encountered so many dishonest people, and the worst of them has been in Utah! Remember the people who screwed us out of $650 2 1/2 years ago when we almost moved into their condo for rent? They never returned our money. I'm so sick of feeling screwed over. I'm so honest in all I do and wish it would pay off. People are just MEAN. And we don't necessarily NEED the car fixed. But when we decide to sell it it's gonna decrease the value!

Still reading? I'm impressed....

I just feel very hopeless and the hormones don't help. Ben has a job working for Zion's Bank which he has been putting off so he could find out from Santa Fe. They've been patient with him for 2 weeks now but we REALLY need to know so he can at least start making some money til something else comes along. ARGH! Please pray for us. I'm so frustrated and really need something positive to happen....like the birth of our sweet boy. If only my induction was scheduled for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a bummer! I'm sorry you're dealing with all this. I've had these feelings before and I feel they are just a normal part of life, which sucks, but it's just how it is. Good luck with EVERYTHING!

Alicia said...

I'm sorry for everything you are having to deal with...on top of the pregnancy stuff you have to deal with too!!! Your such a strong person and I know you will get through ok...I'll be thinking and praying for you! May the blessings come rollin in :)

Chanelle said...

Ah! Hang in there, girl! It will all work out. At least that's what I keep telling myself ;)