Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer!


Wow I feel like I have a LOT of free time but with that free time comes the boredom of having nothing to post. But we have had a fun summer thus far! Can't believe we've been out of school nearly two months already....where does time go?

We are doing REALLY well considering the fact that life took a big U-turn! Ben wrote down about 6 jobs today that he wants to apply for, and even if none of them work out, at least there are JOBS. I am just going to enjoy the summer of not worrying and let life work itself out. Definitely relying on the Lord and lots of faith!

Here is some of what we've been up to....


Sweepin the backyard... (brooms are his favorite)
Hosing off in the pool...
Swimmin...
Blowin' bubbles

And that's pretty much how we spend our days. I am chastising myself because I have been REALLY bad at taking pics. My mom has been good (as always) but her camera takes blurry pics a lot. SO I'm getting my butt out there and taking some 18 month shots of him!

He's saying lots of new words including:
Duck
Meow
Milk
Bath
Grapes
Shoes
Socks

And my favorite...he's starting to say MA MA!!!! When he's mad or really wants something... yay those days have come! :-) More on little man later when I get some more pics up!

P.S. baby is growing well and in the 97th percentile...so I guess that means he's a good sized baby. He kicks and moves A LOT...so much that by the end of some days I'm exhausted and sick of getting sucker punched in the bladder. It's gonna be a long 17 weeks of this action! But I love it and can't wait to meet the lil' guy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this!!!! Connor is getting so big! You better post a picture of your baby bump soon : )