Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Lots of good things!

So for starters, Connor is going to have a baby BROTHER! We were really excited in the ultrasound. I have told basically everyone that I thought it was a girl...but at the same time since I kept saying that I knew in the back of my mind that it'd be a boy ha ha. Sure enough! I spotted his little boy business before the tech even found the money shot. So my first thought was "Oh boy...Connor is going to be even more crazy and hyper with a brother to harass!" But my second thought was..."Hey they can share a room a lot easier and we won't outgrow a 2 bedroom as fast!" So there ya have it! I'm not disappointed and I think it'll be a fantastic experience. Since I had all sisters the boys can keep coming as far as I'm concerned! :-) Here are some pics:




Oh and in other news, Ben is flying out in approximately 21 hours for Connecticut. Here is the itinerary he got a couple of days ago:
Below is an outline of your visit:
8:30-9:30 am Breakfast with Doris Cross, Michael Yaffe, and Paul Hawkshaw at the Graduate Club
9:30-10:30 am Visit at the Shubert Theater
10:30-11:00 am Tour of campus
11:00 am Meeting with Dean Robert Blocker (This is the guy who would most likely hire him if it comes to that!)

So it's looking good I'd say! :-0

I had my first meltdown today, because I packed up a lot of my house, and my parents came up for the ultrasound, and realizing they won't just be an hour away anymore really hit me. I cried my eyes out but luckily was able to talk to my sister in law online and she calmed my fears a little bit! But man....crying that hard just wears a girl out!

We are excited for what next week brings, and so happy we found out about the baby so it's one less thing we have to wonder about! :-) Happy weekend to all!

2 comments:

^alli^ said...

congrats sounds like big things are happening for you!

^alli^ said...

oops this is Ana by the way not Alli