Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Burn out


Today was a total hormonally imbalanced day. And not just for me...across the board. Ben said he was trying to find teddy grahams at the store today, and when he couldn't he almost cried. And I had a hard time just getting off the couch to be productive...without wanting to scream. But I was too exhausted to scream. We're under quite a bit of stress with future job and whatnot...and I think we've reached that burnout that hits right before a nice long SPRING BREAK. I just wish we were going somewhere cool....but on the flip side at least we don't have the stress of travel...right? But if I were going somewhere...it'd probably be here:

I love oh love Hawaii....someone please buy me a ticket!!!

On the bright side of today...it was a bright day! We took Connor to the park and he went down slides and giggled on the swing. I love playing with him...he makes even the worst days ok! He had 4 shots today...poor kid. But he is growing nice and strong!

Stats:

24 pounds 4 oz- 45th percentile (remember when he was in the .5 percentile?...I do, sad day)
31 1/2 inches long - 70th percentile
Head circumference: 19 1/2 inches (I think) and 78th percentile

He did so good at the doctor even though his shots made his leg bleed more than it ever has...

Sometimes I want him to stop growing but each new day is so fun and entertaining!

Just posting this made me happier...thanks blogger.

1 comment:

Katie Nikolaus said...

Is that Hanauma Bay? Someday i'll take Brant...{sigh}