Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Prego pics...

So Miranda, here you go. Since I haven't felt like you can really TELL a difference in pictures I haven't posted any...but I'm pretty sure I can tell he's grown, so maybe other people can too! Still just a minor bump compared to what he'll be in even one more month, but I had an ultrasound Monday so we can track these types of pictures with those! :-)

So for your cheesy viewing pleasure, here is me at exactly 25 weeks! I'll be posting 4D video and 3D pics next week, as we are getting our last "fun" ultrasound! (And if it seems like I've gotten a lot, it's because I have. Connor has a bright spot next to his heart, it's a muscle they are keeping an eye on. We're not worried...but loving the extra ultrasounds!) Anyway, my mom took this of me yesterday, it's a lot more fun for everyone now that he really sticks out! :)

11 comments:

Avree said...

You look so cute! I love it when people post their baby bumps!

Robyn said...

Lookin' good woman!!!!!!!!!!

Errin said...

AWW, the belly is awesome and growing.. I love it. And I cant wait to meet the little man, and I would LOVE to do his pics. Let me know when! :)

Aubrey said...

you look adorable! love belly bumps.

KaraCampbell said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!

Errin said...

hey, i just saw the cutest Dr. Suess crib bedding in the pottery barn magazine. *Just a thought

:)

Shannon said...

simply beautiful! I pray your baby is healthy and growing strong!

Alicia said...

your so super cute!

Steven and Miranda said...

Yeah! Cute picture! I can say you do look pregnant! I know everything will go smoothly! Just relax!!

Brock and Kensey said...

You are so cute!! I love it!!

ashlee woo said...

You're so cute Kirsten!!! I love you :)