Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Short one...

I have a LOT to post about, but as I left my camera in St. George, I won't post a lot till I have pictures! But I wanted to let everyone know we made the choice to move to SG. I know a lot of people said stay in Cali...which surprised me, but we had to go with what felt right to us.  We've got a lot of great plans for our future, and this just fits us best right now!

Also, check out my new music myspace page! It has two of the Christmas songs I recorded a couple weeks ago. (Some of you may recognize them from the CD I did two years ago...but these are new recordings. Anyway the url is: www.myspace.com/kirstentyrrel

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! I can't wait to get my camera back to post pictures! Love ya all!!!

6 comments:

According to Ana said...

so... what happed with the pecks place? I hope you get to move there. and I am excited for you to come here maybe we can be friends?

Josh Dart said...

I was just checking in to see what you and Wes were up to at GreatPac. Had I read earlier, I would have said fast/pray/blah blah. I love Orange County, but my family moved here in 1942. Sure there are things in the OC, but during tough times, it's comforting to be near family. You can "telecommute" to school if you need to.

I hope all is well!

Meghan Ence said...

It will be good for you guys to be close to your family in St. George. I hope all goes well with the move. I love your music. It sounds great!

Errin said...

yay, you could totally come work at Cafe Rio if you need to!!! ;)

Akayleia said...

Kir! I'm a little jealous that you get to go home to SG! When will you be moving back?

Unknown said...

you are silly freaking hilarious!!! dude whats up to the one year count down to your triplets???? my blog is private so email me your address laineeread@hotmail.com