Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Catch up! Keep reading!!!

I feel REALLY behind because I have a lot of things to blog about and I have just slowly gotten sorta behind! It all started with Wesley's visit to California for a whole week! It was fun that he came a few days after my birthday, and we worked it out so that a couple other friends came that very same weekend!!!


Here's Wes just off the plane at the Orange County Airport!!!
I became the girl version of a plig! hahaha JK
We met Lauren and Jake at Red Robin for dinner...our third time that week eating there! haha
I finally got my picture in front of this horse...
And I was SO excited to see La La! It had been a couple months and I had missed my newlywed friend! :)
We played some cards...in which I ended up losing...and crying...a little. Look at how pretty Lauren's ring is!

Then my sweetest visitor ever came! Little Lincoln Rowley..I love him. I want to steal him away!
Here's the boys laughing at my bawl fest...
We finally got a group shot after like 3 tries. Wes didn't have a lover, so he held the bear. Sad...
Three of my very best friends! They have each been there for me in some of the hardest and most fun times of my life! I love you all!!
And YES I got ANOTHER birthday cake! woo hoo! Ben home made the frosting!!!!
My wish hasn't come true yet..but I'm working on it!
Here's Wes....we had a fun week with him. I got a little fierce...PMS and the fact that I'm a wimp and SUCK at losing...I threatened to cut him or gnaw off his arm a couple times. Sorry bout that Wes...but he ALWAYS won!
Here's Wes at Cheesecake Factory...he about DIED when the waitress asked if he wanted "Ranch AND BBQ sauce, OR BBQ Ranch sauce?" He replied "YOU HAVE RANCH BBQ SAUCE ALREADY MIXED?!?!?!" he got both combinations...haha

Next...our camping trip in Utah this past weekend over the 4th of July! It was a little rough...really dirty and our bed deflated within an hour that night.. ugh it was annoying!!!But our dogs LOVED IT!
Figaro enjoying the relaxation
Our tent is the one in the very back, the green one. We wanted to have a little segregation...haha
My mom's dog INKA..who is normally WHITE. It was SO dirty!
Ben and I riding the 4 wheeler. He almost ran into a tree..and then when I drove he threatened me, screaming his lungs out, grabbing the handle bars telling me "KIRSTEN! IF YOU DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW!!! KIRSTEN! I DON'T EVEN HAVE YOU ON MY LIFE INSURANCE YET!!! STOPPPP!!!!" hahaha it made my LIFE!
Here he is...thrilled that I am telling this story to everyone...haha I'm sorry baby.
Holding my Figaro Migaro...
Ben looks fab...I look drab...
Last but not least...ode to the animals who got to play all weekend in Utah! Our Figaro is REALLY smart and LOVES his big sister Lady! 
Lady loves to show me her concentration face...she's so cute that way!
Here's Inka...all white again!!!
And on the way home from California we decided to show Zzyzx her namesake...and she loved posing with her sign! :)

We've stayed REALLY busy and are excited for a much slower month of July! Love ya all!

6 comments:

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Looks like fun. Happy Birthday , I know I am way late!! looks like you had a good one.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

My favorite comment, "He looks fab, I look drab". You're too funny!

Errin said...

well it was great seeing you at the RIO. And it looks like you had a blast, i love the pic of all you guys and wes holding the bear.. too good!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

HA HA That is awesome! I was wondering if that is where you got her name! :) Cutie little kitty!

How fun Camping! Ya know something so funny? Austin is TOTAL outdoors freak (in a good way) and I am so not. BUt since we have been married, have yet gone camping. WE have been married almost 2 years now. How sad is that. Poor little austin.

And how fun to get all yoru friends together!!! WAY COOL!

The Allen Family said...

We're sad that we missed you, but glad that you had fun at Duck Creek! We'll have to catch you next time! LOVES!

Chanelle said...

Oh, I'm so jealous that you all got to hang out without me like old times! I love reading your blog. You crack me up girl!