Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Home Stretch...

It's the end of all ends. My last semester of college. Last final papers, last final exams...the END.

Things I am NOT going to miss include:

APA 5th or 6th edition. Some teachers are stuck on 5th, others on 6th. Makes it very confusing. Overall I just hate having a "style" for writing. Just read it people!

Pretending I care about parts of my classes that I really don't care about. Yes I love to learn- no I'm not going to read that entire book that is supplemental reading to make it all that much more fun... ahem. No. I'm not.

Spending hours looking at a computer screen..moving documents around on the screen so I can read information, type it in my papers, cite the sources...etc.

Spending hours reading textbooks that make me really want to take long naps.

Getting ready every day just to go to an hour or two of classes then come home and do nothing. I just want to stay in my pj's more...they're so much cooler than school clothes.

Not being able to spend my free time with Connor. I guess I mostly do...but I just can't wait til I don't feel guilty trying to balance it all.

That's basically it. It hasn't been so bad. But I am VERY ready to be done. And check out this awesome announcement I have been planning for months now. I took the pic, Ben designed it. I'm so proud of us and so excited to move on with life!!!!




5 comments:

KaraCampbell said...

I almost peed myself with excitement thinking of how soon you guys will be here!

Avree said...

Congratulations! You two (3 really!) are awesome!

Jessica said...

You are so close! That's awesome! Congrats!

The Schmutz Family said...

Congrats! That announcement is SO cute.

Rich and Cass said...

GOOD JOB! Congrats to you guys!